By Alok Saboo on September 29th, 2009
The payment issues (not able to use credit cards, Paypal) with several Betamax providers, hasn’t stopped Betamax from rolling out another service – Rynga. This seems to be a regular affair – every few months Betamax will roll out a new service with some great rates to various destinations and slowly increase the rates (only to make room for another service).
- You need to download a free dialer to create an account with Rynga.
- After you have signed into your account, you can purchase credits. Once again, I was not able to use my credit cards or Paypal to purchase credits. However, Rynga has another payment mechanism – CashU that is similar to UKash, but has a wider presence. The situation may be different for you, so try it out!!
- You could use the dialer to make cheap calls or send SMS, or you could use Rynga SIP setting to use it on any other SIP device.
- Rynga also provides local access numbers in several countries, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, USA, UK, etc.
- 120 free days, i.e., every time you recharge, you can make free calls to several countries for free for the next 120 days.
Rynga currently has the best rates to several countries:
|Argentina (Landline)||0.0||Australia (Landline)||0.0|
|Canada & USA||0.0||India (Landline)||1.0|
|Singapore||0.0||Many European Countries||0.0|
As you can see, these are one of the cheapest international calling rates to India, Bangladesh, and several other countries. If you are looking for the cheapest calling solution, you cannot go wrong with Rynga. I would, however, recommend you to recharge your account with the lowest denomination, to avoid any billing issues with Betamax.
If you are interested in becoming a Betamax (Rynga) reseller, there are instructions on how to do that. The similar process applies to all the Betamax providers.