By Alok Saboo on February 21st, 2009
Here’s another great deal to make free calls to India. Dialsimple is another new VoIP provider seeking to get some share of the VoIP market. And what better way than to offer free talk time to let users evaluate their service. Dialsimple is currently offering 30 minutes free calling to India. Here’s what you need to do:
- Create a new account by signing up.
- Enter the gift code “g-call-ind” (without the quotes).
- Click the Sign Up button and you would see 30 free minutes in your account.
- You can signup using all the numbers you own to get more free minutes. So dig out your Grandcentral numbers, if you have them.
- In addition you get recharge bonus when you recharge your account. For example, you get $5 bonus when you recharge with $10.
Dialsimple offers multiple ways of making calls, regular dial, direct dial, and speed dial like most other services. It also offers other standard features like PIN less dialing, access number, auto recharge, call recording, voice recording, etc. Dialsimple is currently available only in the US.
Dialsimple charges 3.3 cents to India, but with the recharge bonus the effective rate is only 2.2 cents which is one of the better rates to India (even better than lot of Betamax rates). I would encourage you to give Dialsimple a try and see if it suits your requirements.